The news application Axion is operated by Axion Technologies K.K.. Our mission is to transform the business model of news products from advertising to subscription and to solve recent Internet challenges such as fake news, trolling, and smartphone addiction.
Axion, a news app, uses the latest AI technology to enable personalized news delivery based on each user's interests. The combination of carefully selected articles and algorithms eliminates any fake news, disturbing information, or low-quality content. This app promises to transform the time you spend in front of your digital device into something meaningful.
More than a decade after its initial conception, eight years after its validation during founder Yoshida’s corporate career, and six years after the project's launch, the service has been more than adequately tested. Expanding the scope of news distribution and marketing, and scaling up through AI and software development are the next steps.
Basic Information (as of May 26, 2023)
Axion Technologie K.K.
- Location: 2-603, 3-1-9 Shirahata, Minami Ward, Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture
- Phone: 81+48-863-0537
- Email: email@example.com
- Established: April 17, 2019
- Officers: Representative Director, Takushi Yoshida
- Number of Employees: 1
- Business Operations: Running of the monthly subscription-based business news "axion.zone"
- Share Capital: 32,912,270 JPY
Company Structure (as of 05/26/2023)
- Total Number of Shares Issued: 102,968
– Common Stock: 101,000 shares– Class A Shares (no-voting right, eliminating class stock general meeting of shareholders): 1,968 shares
- Transfer Restrictions: Transfer restrictions have been imposed on the shares, and approval by the representative director is required. These have been established to protect fundamental values that are essential to our mission, such as freedom of the press, freedom of speech, prevention of spreading false information, and maintaining independence in the news business, areas inherently imbued with significant public interest.
- Number of Shareholders: 24
- Largest Shareholder: Takushi Yoshida, holding 97% of shares and 99% of voting rights.
- Board of Directors: axion operates as a one-person company, with Yoshida serving as its sole representative. At this stage, the formation of a board of directors is considered impractical. In a strategic move to streamline the decision-making process, the company has chosen to defer the establishment of a board until the "Series A" funding round on the international scale. Even then, directors appointed by venture capitalists will be maintained as a minority within the board's structure, ensuring that the company's core values and agile approach continue to be prioritized.